"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't know how to go on without your mother'.
- I feel so bad for his kids they have to go on without him!
- I do not wish to go on without you by my side.
- The place would be troubled to go on without me.
- But I wouldn't want to go on without you either.
- I don't want her sitting there all alone thinking the world's going on without me.
- To accept the fact that I have to go on without him.
- He'd have to leave them to go on without him.
- I was more than content to let her go on without me for a while, if she would.
- She just couldn't stand to let it go on without her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.