"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Didn't really want Larry's gun to go off right next to my face.
- He went to the one next to the outside wall and opened it.
- They go to Mass in the simple church next to the former president's grave.
- It would be like a grenade going off right next to me.
- It goes next to the sink, no matter what the client wants.
- He went to the one next to hers and opened it.
- Look, one of those posts would go right next to their house.
- "Go and look at that 108 picture next to the dresser," she said.
- The west also looked clear, so he went next to the windows on the south side of the apartment.
- He went into their bedroom, which was next to Sarah's, and after a while her mother came up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.