"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You go out to Hollywood, and somebody's giving one of these seminars every day of the week.
- How long before life-support goes out completely on one of those moving mountains?
- Each month he goes out of his way to point these out.
- So Scott went out of the control room to act out a lie.
- One woman in particular went out of her way to help me out.
- I could not go out of the house until it was dark out.
- "We haven't heard any reports that he's been found," he added, "and our prayers go out for him, of course."
- They went out together the night of his death.
- Our first thoughts go out to them, of course.
- They do not go out of their way to seek out new people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.