"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a moment of crisis, he resolved to go back to work.
- I resolved to go back to the enclosure on the beach.
- So she resolved to go to the window of another room, and call him from there.
- Before this year, he resolved to go back to being one of the hardest workers in the game.
- He resolves to go to town on Saturday because "there's always a chance."
- I resolved to go on a progress and travel in other lands.
- It was during the early winter of 1892 that I resolved to go to sea.
- This made him quite rich, and he resolved to go on in search of further adventures.
- Twenty times he resolved to go in, but shame kept him back.
- So he resolved to go to Omaha and get another job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.