"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As much as possible, she elected to go without sleep.
- That's why he elected to go on with the flight.
- They elected to go to trial rather than plead guilty and pay a $100 fine.
- Parcells elected to go for it rather than take a field goal.
- Switzer elected to go for a first down on a fourth-and-1 play from his own 29-yard line with two minutes left.
- Since the trip will take 20 years, the crew elects to go into cold sleep.
- Saburo was among those who elected to go alone, rather than in a group.
- Brown elected to go for a 2-point conversion in the third quarter and missed.
- Would those old women elect to go forward with this?
- "It is a very substantial burden to say that he or she can elect not to go."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.