"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And simple people, you know, sometimes go nearer to the truth than clever people.
- Almost without noticing that they had done so, the four children went a step or two nearer to it.
- Suddenly he stopped singing and went nearer to the window.
- The Cat grinned at her, and she went nearer to it.
- Sara went two or three steps nearer to her.
- "Please let me help you," he continued, going nearer to her.
- In other words the ball would go nearer to the bottom of the tube.
- I stood midway between the door and the sofa, doubtful about going nearer to him.
- But we're going nearer to him than anyone else has ever been.
- He could not go any nearer to that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.