"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fact that she had also made her own child's classes more crowded went unremarked.
- He was still gone at supper and his absence did not go unremarked by the others.
- And then there was my head, which shall go unremarked so as not to give it ideas.
- The fact that there were few actual deaths went unremarked.
- The dedication my father brought to his job has not gone unremarked.
- What has gone unremarked is the rape of individual privacy.
- But he retired at age 62 in 1966 and his long life after that went unremarked.
- In our time, such speeding up must not go unremarked.
- But what would have turned heads two weeks ago went totally unremarked.
- One telling moment went almost unremarked by the Gore campaign at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.