"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dec. 21, 2006 - Abuse of prescription painkillers by American teens is going up despite drops in most other forms of drug use, a federally funded survey concludes.
- Imperial Tobacco goes up in smoke despite analyst recommendation 4.
- Muslim leaders vowed that the mosque would go up at the site despite the government's decision.
- And Lower Pay The Point Is Just To Keep a Job But use of temporary workers is going up despite policy and procedural changes at some corporations.
- The subway and bus fares went up a quarter, to $1.50, despite the best efforts in Federal court of civil rights and transit advocates to roll back the increase.
- The sold-out sign went up a bit earlier than last year, despite slightly higher prices.
- Earnings were expected to go up during the current quarter despite new tariffs in the United States on steel imports.
- The fact that HPV appears to be a generally nasty virus that's associated with a number of cancers suggests that the demand for testing may go up in the near future despite the availability of the vaccine.
- He said Italians should be "a little relieved" by the fact that "previously [the spread] was going up a lot despite the purchases" whereas now we were in a "declining phase with purchases almost stopped".
- Mr. Stocker, who has lived in Thailand for 18 years, said that he was astonished by the number of hotels that were still going up in Bangkok, despite the surfeit of empty rooms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.