"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally cars arrived and the riders could get going thanks to pistol shots.
- It all went very smoothly, thanks to the Skip.
- Just not enough business to go around, thanks to plastic.
- Town went in 3 up, thanks to another from Steve White.
- Then they'd still keep going, thanks to inertia, until they hit something or died, the latter being the more likely of the two.
- "I'm ready to go, thanks to the passage of time."
- He and his people will go on fighting, not much thanks to us.
- The word is going round, thanks to your expertise with pigs.
- The internet is going to hell thanks to big organizations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.