"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Going down by the stairs was out of the question.
- If my board goes down by itself, it's an easy fix.
- See why I didn't let you go down by yourself?
- The water is going down by a good two or three feet a minute.
- Once you go down by that water, it's another world.
- It simply means your tax bill will go down by the specific credit amount.
- She supposed he had his heart set on their going down the river by themselves.
- The viewing figure must go down by a half now.
- The sun was going down by the time they returned to the house.
- The Government says they should go down by an average of £55.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.