"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I opted not to go and found myself with dead time.
- Instead it opted to go with its established wholesale system.
- I'd opt to go the week earlier if all else is equal.
- I opted to go by bus and taxi for $1.50.
- Brown could still opt to go to parliament and test his numbers.
- He opted to go to arbitration, won, and got that $4.2 million for the one year.
- He was accepted to both institutions but opted to go to medical school.
- Immediately on his return from England in 1933, he opted to go into the field of education.
- In 2011 she opted not to go on the Labour list.
- They have made some changes, other than to their name, opting to go with younger players at two positions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.