"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He prefers to talk around things rather than going at them straight on.
- "I think that China prefers to talk rather than go to war."
- I'd prefer to stay at home tonight rather than go to the cinema.
- I tell you, in this place the girls seem to prefer going with a colored man to one of our white boys.
- He'd get an argument, of course, from the 31 percent who said they preferred going to a theater.
- He looks like someone who would prefer to pack up and go back to his Texas ranch.
- I would prefer just to forget this and go on.
- Still, if you greatly prefer going into the dome, go.
- "Breast cancer patients preferred going to a site away from the inpatient areas," he said.
- Most other attorneys preferred to settle his cases out of court rather than go to trial and almost certain defeat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.