"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have just decided to go back on her too.
- I'd decided to go whether he did so or not.
- She herself had decided to go away for a rest.
- I have decided to go to the room tonight, and be with her one final time.
- She had decided not to go to school today after all.
- Maybe she had decided to go in to work after all.
- She had decided not to go home at all for a while.
- He had decided to go ahead on his own, then, and call to tell her where to meet him.
- He had taken a key and decided to go in just to look around.
- He thought not, but decided to go easy just the same.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.