"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His warnings were private to the industry and went largely unheeded.
- However, Little's advice went unheeded and failed to affect the government's policy.
- Her advice went unheeded - and it's a good thing.
- Our warnings and those of similar groups went largely unheeded.
- But the message behind these and similar regulations goes widely unheeded.
- I feared that even an emergency home call might go unheeded.
- But complaints, whether from staff or management, have a way of going unheeded.
- But she did not want her warning to go unheeded.
- I am delighted to see that your message has not gone unheeded.
- They began to call for "free roads", but their calls went unheeded by the state and national governments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.