"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design of this bomber went through several stages before settling on the final configuration.
- We have one student who went to four summer orientations before settling on us.
- Travis ate his sandwich as he went back to check the other two rooms one last time before settling in for the night.
- Laughing, the women went upstairs to dress before settling into their various tasks.
- He went through three different monkey masks before settling on the perfect one, and the local Halloween store became a sort of second home.
- The record was Broadcast.com's offering in July, which went from 18 to 74 before settling at 62 3/4, a 250 percent gain.
- She goes through several outfits before finally settling on her signature look.
- His work went through several releases before settling on the name Mupen64Plus.
- The band went through a number of fourth members before settling on their current three-musician composition.
- This album went through several release date changes before finally settling on its current one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.