"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her effort did not go unnoticed by the British public.
- Such information has not gone unnoticed by those close to the action.
- The real question is whether he might be here already and going unnoticed.
- She gave him a look that did not go unnoticed by Paul.
- And his death went unnoticed in the world at large.
- The disease might have been present earlier, but went unnoticed.
- My lack of interest in the food did not go unnoticed.
- In a town of 900 people, no one goes unnoticed for long.
- Just because no one said anything doesn't mean that you went unnoticed.
- We could bank on their going unnoticed for a day, at least.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.