"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You mean that I should go along with this strange business regardless of my own feelings about it."
- It looks as if they've decided where they're going to attack, regardless of the defenses.
- So how can we go there, regardless of the Route?
- Men do not go for fat women, regardless of the stories one may hear.
- They seemed to have imagined that it could be allowed to go on indefinitely, regardless of everything else.
- What the board says goes, regardless of how much evidence we come up with to the contrary.
- They often went to those themes, regardless of the questions they were asked.
- This goes to the heart of the matter, regardless of race.
- He would not have wanted Chloe to go through this alone, regardless of the outcome.
- We no longer believe that anything goes in the global marketplace, regardless of social consequences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.