"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We buy financial credits, but not intelligence.
- Or some benevolent soul can buy credits and simply retire them.
- One, the Federal low-income tax credit, allows corporations to buy credits on their taxes by investing in housing for the poor.
- Companies that cannot stay under the limit buy credits from those that emit less than permitted.
- I have bought credits but they have not been added to my account.
- It enables firms and governments in the developed world to buy "credits" which allow them to continue emitting greenhouse gases.
- And every fan of Johnson is encouraged to buy carbon-offsetting credits with their ticket.
- Other sectors should buy such credits on an international market.
- Unfortunately, polluters in the South and Midwest will still be able to buy credits elsewhere.
- Students looking to purchase documents can buy credits from the website which can be used to view the documents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.