"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And I'm not going to start buying it any time soon.
- "If money had been available, I would have started buying again in 1992."
- No you've been round now you can start buying your own.
- They are very safe, and right now is the time to start buying them.
- The question is whether they will start buying real estate.
- If people start buying more, an increase in prices is sure to follow, they reason.
- He started buying in July 1999 and has paid an average of $12.94.
- Then, people started buying real estate as if it were 2000 all over again.
- This was probably the year that I started buying records.
- Have to start buying some summer gear soon won't we?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.