"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "When they go on the market, there are 8,000 people rushing to buy."
- Would you rush to buy them at their current price?
- But despite the large crowds, there was a sense that people were not rushing to buy gifts.
- However, foreigners have been rushing to buy whatever goes on the block.
- Despite the high price, many people still rushed to buy it.
- Yes, he scored more goals for City than anyone else but do you see any other club rushing to buy him?
- "All the people who saw the sign were rushing into the bars to buy the drink."
- They rush to buy the stuff, then run back to eat, get messy, and return to play.
- Those who had sold Treasury paper short earlier in the day or week rushed to buy out of their positions.
- People came rushing in to buy land, and an era started to pass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.