"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Buy more Stephen King books and e-books, even if you have the whole library already.
- Amazon had bought e-books for the Kindle at wholesale prices, and then set the prices for retail purchases.
- A new Web site lets would-be readers explain their decision to buy or not buy certain e-books.
- I personally do not buy e-books with a rating of less than possibly a 3.5 and I am always sure to read the lowest review before I read the gushing ones.
- They said they would share some consumer data about buying e-books.
- Everyone will be able to buy e-books (in ePub format) directly from the integrated iBookstore.
- If paperbacks disapeared and the only way to get books was to buy e-books, I would print them and read them.
- I still dislike the idea of it locking you in to pre-approved stores, buying e-books at £7.99 a pop without the ability to have a choice where you get them from.
- Bibliomation, an on-line cooperative of Connecticut libraries, has just become the first venture in the state to sign a contract with netLibrary to actually buy e-books for use by library patrons.
- Will consumers buy e-books at higher prices out of loyalty to publishers (as some said they would for Macmillan)?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.