"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was bought up by close members of his family.
- "Since I plan to buy up her services, you're just going to have to get along."
- It was a choice of buy up or get out.
- So it will take a moment for him to be bought up.
- But city people came and bought up some of the land.
- He was a man, some said, who would have bought up the world if given the chance.
- A private fund to buy up land has also been started.
- But, since the 1980's, a few large companies have been buying them up.
- "Internet companies can buy up whatever they want in the world, and it's really something we have to think about."
- They decided to make the area their home and bought up all the land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.