"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this spring we decided to break down and buy an area rug for our living room.
- In 1283, he decided to pay tribute and buy peace and thus his rule survived.
- Did you decide to lease or buy assets for your business?
- If the price of a new novel is high, a person might decide to borrow the book from the public library rather than buy it.
- The three university friends having virtually no publishing experience decided to pool their money and buy the licence from the Americans.
- He decided to go out and buy some wine and nibble food.
- You decide to expand the business and buy a more powerful computer to be delivered by a certain date.
- So, the other four partners decided to eradicate the problem and buy Adler out of the company.
- I decided to finally break down and buy a couple of Move controllers today.
- I recently decided to go whole hog and buy my own.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.