"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The more time he could buy before it became public knowledge, the better.
- The home would have to be bought before the end of the year.
- But his father had bought it, just before the war.
- "There were some other people who bought one before me."
- Always buy a new top or dress before a date.
- The need to buy something before someone else gets it isn't there anymore.
- There are no records of an books being bought before his death in 1810.
- There was time to really try on and look at every thing she had bought before dinner.
- Anyone who bought before the 1988 boom has seen a good return on their investment.
- Three reasons for buying the dollar before the war is won.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.