"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said, "My job is to make buying music easier than stealing it.
- The costs of these weapons also made buying them on the black market an expensive proposition.
- Mortgage rates can also make buying more attractive than renting.
- Increasingly, businesses, the public sector and consumers are using environmental performance as one of their criteria when they make buying decisions.
- The suggested program of three times a week adds up to $10,920 a year, which makes buying your own look like a bargain.
- Mortgage rates, at least during the first half of the year, were also near 20-year lows, which helped make buying a home even more affordable.
- The new design was created to make buying easier for the viewer.
- But the price increases combined with shipping costs make buying many books online more expensive for the first time.
- These traits make them rather expensive when buying from a breeder.
- Once again, you make buying birthday presents for my brother and sister-in-law a simple matter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.