"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Parents begin to buy into the difficult child syndrome," he said.
- As for me, you remember when I began to buy land.
- He opened his store and began to buy land at $0.40 per acre.
- It wasn't until the early 1960's that he began to buy more recent works.
- The old guy is beginning to buy it, so let's keep cool.
- The clerk could have a hundred dollars to begin with to buy the books.
- And now, they are beginning to buy the land.
- He began to buy media time in March and has been buying consistently ever since.
- In the late 1960's, it began to buy newspapers and trade magazines.
- The process of transfer started in the 1970's, as the Saudis began to buy the company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.