"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I am not going to run out and buy a boat because the stock market is up."
- I'm going to run out and buy a new phone.
- "We're all going to put our money together and buy one," Autumn said.
- "They are going to come and buy our whole country," he said.
- "We can't get any more, so we're going to go back and buy deeper next year."
- They're not going to go and buy a summer suit in January.
- About this time, he went East to visit family and buy cattle.
- "No way you're going to take more than half of what you have left in cash and buy that place."
- I don't know about you, but I'm going to go out and buy their calendar!
- He just said when the building is completed, people are going to come and buy this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.