"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which makes me less likely to buy any future games from them.
- And you won't be able to buy information from her.
- I tried to buy the boy from her for my show.
- "We need to find ways to get people to buy more services from us."
- You can buy a house from $250,000 to $5 million.
- If you buy from someone else, they will most likely ask for $14,000.
- Will they use this money to buy themselves back from the Nation?
- But even a great deal of money could not buy life back from that death.
- Would you want to buy a house from someone like that?
- The best way to support those efforts is to buy from both.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.