"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They could still buy into the plan at full price.
- But the fact is we're going to help Americans be able to buy into it.
- If people really want change, then they might buy into this plan.
- He'd seen the future, and with their support he could buy into it big time.
- And the nuclear industry couldn't always buy itself into the media.
- So why do more people not buy into the idea of "just enough"?
- Instead it is trying to buy its way into the 21st century.
- And if money can't buy you a way into politics, then what can?
- The Bush administration cannot buy into that line of thinking.
- "We wanted the whole community to buy into the idea that their kids can be anything they want," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.