"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She also said money should be used to buy land, not pay interest.
- People who used to buy just 10 now take up to 100.
- The local community, she said, has raised much of the money being used to buy the land.
- And in fact I used to buy it from you.
- The army and public security services used to buy 70 percent of the production each year.
- You used to buy the I don't know whether they do that or not now.
- That money would be used to buy private health insurance.
- People of all age groups use to buy these items.
- That money was never used to buy weapons, he said.
- The money can be used to buy buildings, among other things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.