"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is sometimes hard to know exactly what size fish you need to buy.
- "Say he needs to buy something, during the course of the day?"
- Next, if they followed your idea, then 100 million people would need to buy a new phone.
- Do you need to buy individual card for the whole family?
- You'll need to buy new ones at least once a year.
- Perhaps that's because you'd need to buy it with the heart rather than the head.
- If I only need to buy one, is this it?
- You really don't need to buy everything in one go.
- What size clothes do we need to buy for you?
- You may need to buy some and put them in yourself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.