"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These enable a family to buy a life insurance policy with one payment.
- In all £2,276 was donated, which enabled me to buy 650.
- Rising living standards for those in work have also enabled them to buy more consumer goods.
- He wrote a 30-second piece for a shampoo commercial that enabled him to buy a house in the country.
- The money enabled him to buy a 45-acre farm.
- It was the $100 million from these sales that enabled him to buy and launch the satellite.
- The second Act enabled them to buy the unfinished canal and complete its construction.
- The people lacked the means of acquiring money that would have enabled them to buy the food they failed to produce.
- She then went to another neighborhood where low-income families are in a program that enables them to buy their own homes.
- The money enabled him to buy a house and pay off some debts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.