"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even if we do make things who is going to buy them?
- And they've just sort of said, well, some people are going to buy them.
- Who's going to buy one of these for every drive they own?
- I don't think they are going to buy this one.
- We don't think you are going to buy another $9.99 book from us this month.
- And who in the world is going to buy these things?
- Most people didn't think about things like this, even when they went to buy a car or a house.
- Some good friends called last week to say they were going to buy a new car.
- I budget what I'm going to buy for each person.
- I have a key and an order to view, but I'm certainly not going to buy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.