"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He began buying them in 1977 and hasn't stopped since.
- Within a year he had made £40,000 and began buying on a large scale again.
- Three years later they began buying real estate on their own.
- I began buying more professional things and started taking on bigger shows.
- He began buying shares last fall at an average price of about $22.
- He began buying shares two years ago at $25 a share.
- She took that money and began buying early American paintings.
- However, by the early 18th century, private owners began buying property in the area once more.
- He didn't begin buying the stock until June, after its price had fallen 75 percent for the year.
- The fund began buying the stock in 1998, paying $10.31 a share, on average.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.