"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nearly 20 percent of investors who did not own an international fund said they intended to buy one in the next 12 months.
- Also, do you still intend to buy the American nuclear weapons system that none of us wants?
- With that money, she intends to buy about 20 gifts, 15 of them for children.
- The first thing she intended to buy was a new bed.
- What if you have no home but intend to buy one?
- "This house you intend to buy, how big is it going to be?"
- Oh, naturally I intended to buy it complete with people.
- He intends to buy five more jets by the end of the year.
- Not, of course, that she intended to buy his love.
- I don't intend to buy a case for its replacement 4S.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.