"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now he plans to buy several more for the block.
- Denver also plans to buy "something better in the next two weeks or so," he said.
- "Do you still plan to buy or build your own studio?"
- She plans to buy again but isn't in any rush.
- "Now they plan to buy them in the open market instead, so we are following along."
- I am 82 and do not plan to buy my apartment.
- They were planning to buy a house and start a family later this year.
- But school officials said they planned to buy only about $400,000 worth of art for eight schools.
- The carrier plans to buy 23 747-400's worth nearly $5 billion.
- The companies plan to buy the remaining 65 percent for $1.42 billion, or $46 a share.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.