"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can it persuade residents to buy a host of new services to help pay for the network?
- Now he was trying to persuade Congress and his former employer to buy the old vaccine.
- She will help persuade investors to buy stock in the company if it goes public.
- It always persuaded me to buy things I wouldn't normally come across or think to read.
- You don't spend your days trying to persuade people to buy a product or a service.
- Total profit must be high enough to persuade investors to buy and hold stock.
- The advertisements all have one thing in common: they want to persuade you to buy a product.
- But then he did a study that persuaded him to buy a real gun - with his wife's blessing.
- She then attempts to persuade him to buy a new car for her and he does so, only it is a toy.
- No new stations signed up, but his effort might help persuade some to buy the show for next season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.