"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This past weekend I finally decided to buy a new computer.
- They looked at each other and decided to buy them.
- I decided to buy it, and we've been together ever since.
- A few years ago, the village decided to buy one.
- He decided to buy the building and turn it into a studio.
- There, they found the store, but decided not to buy anything.
- By 1877, there were over 300 books and the Committee decided to buy them for the school.
- I decided not to buy the paper or hang around.
- They decide to buy a new house for the baby.
- They decided to buy it from him and the government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.