"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted to offer to buy her a car, but she would probably take it the wrong way.
- He has also offered to buy the rest of the building for $5.5 million.
- But no one else has offered to buy the land, he says.
- But if somebody is getting low on a drink, you can offer to buy another one.
- Friends will see that your kids are growing older and offer to buy it from you.
- He offered to buy us lunch, but with one voice we turned him down.
- Rather than fight the issue in court, the residents offered to buy the building.
- A man came up and offered to buy him a drink.
- He offered to buy me a drink, and asked for my number.
- They would offer to buy the item for say $500.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.