"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we both knew I was trying to buy time.
- But the development world has to stop trying to buy people.
- The state first tried to buy land for a park here in the 1920s.
- Now I have to try to buy us our lives.
- I tried to buy the boy from her for my show.
- He was trying to buy a little time to think.
- The main problem was people trying to buy computer services from him.
- One or more of these groups tried at various times to buy him.
- I considered the idea of trying to buy a few more days for myself.
- The security people want to know who's trying to buy and get the plans back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.