"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is also negotiating to buy a $1.5 million town house in Harlem with four occupied apartments.
- But as it was negotiating to buy five more, the federal program was suspended.
- Dalton is currently negotiating to buy its space in the new building.
- They would rather negotiate with owners directly to buy properties, he said.
- In fact, the town is negotiating to buy 70 acres to expand the industrial park.
- Through a friend in the area, she spent the better part of the next decade negotiating to buy the house.
- Bodine is negotiating to buy 50 acres of land for the parts plant.
- Mercy College, however, is negotiating to buy the land and build a dormitory there.
- In recent weeks, he has been negotiating to buy the team.
- The hospice is still negotiating to buy the building.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.