"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Five years ago they looked for a place to buy.
- They began to look for a new place to buy.
- The movie ends with a new family looking to buy the house.
- Where should you start when you're looking to buy your first home?
- He has a girlfriend and is looking to buy a house.
- I'm looking to buy several things, including but not limited to money.
- He still has more than $2.8 billion on his books and is known to be looking for something else to buy.
- What type of home office furniture should I look to buy?
- "Are you here looking for something to buy, or on police business?"
- "When parents feel desperate, they look for ways to buy their way out of a problem."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.