"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After six years was up, they had a year to agree to buy the house or move out.
- In 1989, the county agreed to buy the island for $9.2 million.
- Eventually he found someone who agreed to buy 55% of his company for £3,000 but the deal did not go through.
- George finally saw this last week and agreed to buy a new one, although not until 1997 when we might have the money.
- "Or at least until Father agreed to buy it for me."
- The museum said it agreed to buy the house for $295,000.
- But in addition, Japanese companies now own or have agreed to buy all of them.
- The central bank has also agreed to buy many new bonds itself.
- I wrote to the Count and he agreed to buy it.
- The government agreed to buy the best picture exhibited for £200.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.