"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dead woman on the beach could have been her.
- A man was on the beach, looking up at them.
- They're not going to leave you on the beach for long.
- He turned to the others with them on the beach.
- Our summer place may not be right on the beach.
- I could find you a house right on the beach.
- I mean, who knows what can happen to you on the beach at night?
- Who were you talking to last night on the beach?
- My late father sat on the same beach in May 1941.
- A guy gets to know things when he's on the beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.