"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And next month, officials will meet to discuss formulating a redevelopment plan for the commercial section of Mastic Beach, he said.
- Mastic Beach was mostly developed in the 1940's as a summer resort area with bungalows.
- He was 88 years old and lived in Mastic Beach, L.I.
- Katie moved to her mother's one-bedroom apartment in Mastic Beach a year ago and seemed to have quickly become friends with a group of neighborhood children.
- Mastic Beach is on a peninsula extending into Moriches Bay.
- Over the years, the association has worked to make numerous improvements in Mastic Beach.
- In 2010, a group of residents sought to incorporate Mastic Beach as a village.
- Barbara Cahill, 45, of Mastic Beach, is a regular customer.
- Lorraine Gray of Mastic Beach settled for a mink stole.
- Lucille Heffernan of Mastic Beach took a different approach to the ball's dress code.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.