"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the southern side of the island, Saline is a pristine beach with no development.
- With a car, one can explore some of the island's many pristine beaches.
- Make camp on a pristine beach, with friendly locals and fresh seafood at hand.
- Development is forbidden in the park service land, so there are long stretches of pristine natural beaches.
- The area is known for its pristine beaches and quiet living.
- The area is well known throughout the region for its pristine beaches and peak surfing conditions.
- Gopnath is a pristine beach known for its natural beauty.
- Of course, there would also be miles of pristine beaches.
- They set up a local government to protect pristine beaches from commercial development.
- The pristine beaches make it darn hard to resist the former, though.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.