"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I am going to land you on the beach.
- For a moment it had looked as though it was going to land on the beach.
- I say we just land on the beach and march straight to the cave.
- In a few hours they would land on the beach of the island!
- He was the first to land on the beach and fired the initial shots of the battle.
- They landed on the beach and went towards the cave.
- Someone knew we would land on the beach the night before we attacked.
- Soon, the others began to land on the beach.
- At first we will land two hundred men on the beach there is no space for more.
- They had not reached it before the second battalion landed on the beach behind them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.