"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- St. Croix's attractions - good beaches and a wealth of sports, golf included - are ready for visitors.
- The nearest beaches to Kurunegala are to the western coastal areas and include Negombo and Chilaw.
- The beach stretches eastward about a mile from the harbor and the naval base and includes a wooden fishing pier.
- The South coast is mostly made up of cliffs but the beaches in The Forest include:
- Particularly notable beaches, following the coast from north to south, include:
- Other popular beaches include Frenchman Bay and Muttonbird Island.
- The beach included hotels, restaurants and nightclubs as well as homes and other businesses.
- Other great beaches include Unawatuna and Hikkaduwa.
- At its height the beach included amenities such as picnic pavilions, cottages, and an amusement park.
- Also includes some shared duties with other camp hosts at the nearby group campground and beach as needed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.