"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The CO, Captain Eklund, was taking them to Coco Beach for a much deserved stand-down-and though he was not a pilot, he was at the controls.
- Coco Beach in Msasani is a popular holiday and weekend destination for Dar es Salaam inhabitants, although shark attacks have been reported several years ago.
- A few minutes' walk north of town is the main beach, Playa Norte, also known as Coco Beach.
- Jimmy's (Coco Beach, Playa d'en Bossa, 0034 971 395 862 ).
- Río Grande is home to one of the largest secluded areas with beach access (Coco Beach) on the entire island.
- His father retired as a systems analyst for the Air Force, in Coco Beach, Fla.
- It is located in the northern part of the city, close to the famous Coco Beach.
- Oysterbay Beach, also known as Coco Beach, is the only white sandy beach in Kinondoni and is the most famous in the area.
- HIP Haiti originated in a private project started in 2001 by Jordan-Reynolds, who founded a school in the remote village of Coco Beach.
- A test crop was successfully grown and vines were brought to Coco Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.