"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 2004 United States Olympic Trials for swimming events was held from July 7-14 in Long Beach, California.
- The first Miss Universe Pageant was held in Long Beach, California in 1952.
- The company's 30th anniversary Grand Convention is scheduled to be held in August 2012 in Long Beach, California.
- Morris won the 1956 Miss USA contest that had 43 contestants and was held in Long Beach, California.
- She then competed and won against 29 contestants in the Miss Universe beauty pageant, also held in Long Beach.
- The events were held in Long Beach, CA.
- The tournament was held in Long Beach, California from June 23 to June 27, 2004.
- The first of these forums included 14 presenting companies and was held in Long Beach, California on September 25, 2008.
- She was among the 50 delegates who competed in the pageant when it was held in Long Beach, California.
- For 1971 and 1972, it was held in Long Beach again, but since that time it has been held annually in Japan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.